COVID-19 affecs different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms that may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of the following:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
If you develop any of these emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get emergency medical attention immediately & call 911:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
- Learn more on cdc.gov