Are you living with fibromyalgia pain and finding little satisfactory relief with your current medications?
At Vitality Medical Infusions, we harness the power of Ketamine therapy, administered intravenously to achieve quick and lasting pain relief.
Ketamine has been shown to have an impact on fibromyalgia pain. It has also shown an effect on the symptoms of depression that so commonly co-occur when living with pain.
How does Ketamine help with fibromyalgia?
Ketamine can help treat fibromyalgia pain through its mechanism of NMDA receptor inhibition in the brain. NMDA receptors transmit pain signals. Intravenous ketamine blocks these NMDA receptors, which are also responsible for releasing chemicals that cause inflammation of the nervous system that, in turn, can cause fibromyalgia pain symptoms.
Overview: IV Ketamine for fibromyalgia pain at Vitality Medical Infusions
- The Ketamine is administered intravenously (IV) over 4 hours and can be continued for up to5 days. Our clinic has flexible hours to develop an infusion schedule that works for you.
- As Ketamine is delivered directly to the bloodstream intravenously, some feel effects immediately. Others feel the impact after completing the series of infusions. Studies have demonstrated that the effects can last from several weeks to several months.
- Maintain ongoing, regular contact with both Primary Care Provider during and after your series of ketamine infusions.
- Cost: Each 4-hour infusion session is $1,800 ($450 per hour of infusion)
How do I get started?
- Contact Vitality Medical Infusions to schedule your free initial consultation.
- Complete and submit the patient information form.
- We’ll request a comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP) lab test prior to the start of Ketamine infusions for pain management.
Have questions? Not sure if you are a candidate for Ketamine therapy?