- Glutathione is a critical nutrient involved in crucial body functions that include detoxification, mitochondrial function, reducing inflammation, and health aging.
- Glutathione serves as a cofactor for antioxidant enzymes that help reduce oxidative stress in the body.
- Glutathione helps regenerate important vitamins such as Vitamin C and E.
- High cellular and mitochondrial levels of glutathione are strongly associated with health and longevity.
- Depletion of glutathione levels has been implicated in many chronic degenerative diseases including: Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s, autoimmune disease, COPD, asthma, hypertension, and premature aging.
Receiving an IV infusion of glutathione is the best method to assure that this nutrient gets into the blood system and throughout the body where it is needed.